Due to the Coronavirus, our cross-cultural teams for this spring and summer have been postponed.
The Nepal team is now planning to go in the spring of 2021.
The Taiwan team is now planning to go in late June through the first week of July.
The American Football camp has been postponed to early January during Winter Break.
The Nepal team for October / November is probable.
For any team member who knows they cannot go with the new time frames, please contact Doug at email@example.com to discuss other trips through e3 Leadership Group or another non-profit organization.
If you are a donor for one or more of our cross-cultural team members and are wondering what happens to your donation? Be assured that your donation will be used for the team member for the rescheduled trip, or if the member is not able to go on that trip, then we will work out another trip and apply your donation to that trip.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact e3 Leadership Group at firstname.lastname@example.org