Asia Mission Trips »
e3lg leads and promotes cross-cultural missions both within the United States and internationally. e3lg coordinates short term missions to East Asia. Activities include teaching English as a second language, gospel camps, cross-cultural exchange programs and creative missions. For more information on the upcoming trips, please click on the trip you would like to participate in, to the right. Or click here to request information about Short Term Mission trips to Asia.
UPCOMING MEETINGS Jan 25, 2015 9:00 p.m. (CST)——-1st meeting & support raising training. Sunday Orientation meeting via Skype (ID: e3leadershipgroup) or via conference call (conference call number 605-475-4875 (code: 521618#)). Feb 8, 2015 4:00 p.m. (CST)—- 2nd meeting – Support raising call. March 1, 2015 – 3rd and final call– Deadlines, flights, schedule. April 10, Friday 5:00 p.m. to April 11, Saturday until 5:00p.m. at location TBD.
Cross Cultural Ministries »
Leader Development »
Great Commission Asia Leader Summit(GCALS)
Commission Churches. The “Summit” is for those who are currently engaged in Christian leadership and desiring to grow in healthy leader development. The purpose of the “Summit” is to care for, encourage and equip relationships with fellow leaders. Our themes are built around the 5C’s of healthy leader development.
If you are hungry to grow in your leadership and desiring to improve your leadership in a
healthy way, then join us for the GC Asia Leader Summit 2016.
Training For Trainers “making Jesus’ last command our first priority”
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
WHEN: February 10-13, 2016 5:00pm Location: Manila
Registration will continue through lunch on Saturday the 13th.
- ConneXions Workshops equip pastors and leaders to evaluate and design leader development processes that will build Christ-centered, competent leaders, who are clear about their calling, who function in a community and who grow in Christ-like character.
- ASPIRE Program develops leaders within the context of the local church.
- Mission Mentoring resources local church leaders to assess and prepare prospective missionary candidates for effective international ministry.
- International Partnership Development Program provides tools and counsel to identify, clarify, evaluate and covenant with like-minded international partners.
- ConneXions Mentors coach indigenous church leaders in the implementation of ConneXions principles locally.
Want to know more about how to get involved? Fill out this form and we’ll contact you with more information!